Here’s my 100 Facts about me!
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Ry(Short for Ryan)
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
Can I say on here?
7. Any children?
8. Any pets?
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
9 Tattoo’s and 6 piercings.
10. What do you like about yourself?
Friendly, easy-going, respectful, Sense of humor.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
12. Righty or lefty?
13.The last thing you drank?
14. The last thing you ate?
15. Your last phone call?
16. Your last text message?
Don’t text. Whatsapp count? Becca
17. Your last email?
18. The last song you listened to?
Fetty Wap – Trap Queen.
Q19: The last book you read?
The Dark Tower by Stephen King.
20. The last time you cried?
Men Don’t Cry Ask Amir Khan. Urm Got teary over something 3-4 weeks ago.
21. The last blog you read?
Becca’s 100 Facts.
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
24. Your last holiday abroad?
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Many times in my young drinking days.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yes, in both ways.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
Yes, I kissed a friends girlfriend before I knew they were together. She kept flirting and came on to me and I just rolled with it. I felt awful after I found out.
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Yup, it’s never bothered me.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I don’t believe so.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
Again during my younger drinking days I did.
37. Have you ever had your own heart-broken?
I have, that’s what you get when you put trust in the wrong people!
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39. Have you ever been arrested?
I’ve been arrested twice for silly reasons in my teen years.
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone who isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Yes but I wouldn’t change it as it’s part of life.
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Yes I walked into a bus drivers wind Mirror and broke it Haha I was also the first of the bus!
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
I’ve misjudged personalities but only because they’ve acted a certain way. I’m a neutral person in general and don’t judge people.
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
No but people’s views are their views so I don’t judge people unless they force in upon others.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
In general yes but I also experience times when I don’t.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Of course, I saw him in the shopping centre last week..No my dad gave it away when I was a kid by using the same sweets from the kitchen in my stocking..Either Santa is a cheap skate or my dad was hustling me.
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes but I believe as adults we lose that sense. I thing some children and animals are more able to sense them.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
Depends what you mean by Aliens. Of course there’s life on other planets whether it’s bacteria, animals or more intelligent life. The Universe is infinite but there’s the fact we’d never know because it would take many life times to reach that point.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
I’ve experienced things that surely couldn’t be coincidence.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Yes I do to a degree. It’s not going to safe some body from a life threatening disease but it can help you in tough situations.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, that’s your Willy talking. First comes attraction then comes the feelings after how ever long it takes to click.
53. Can money make you happy?
yes to a degree.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
I believe we’re equal.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
pro-choice, everyone’s situation is different.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love – All children deserve a family who will do anything to give them their all. Money, expensive things can never replace that.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
Sean Paul – She doesn’t mind(I’m in a fun mood!)
62. What are you thinking about right now?
If things are too good to be true or not!
63. What are you waiting for right now?
My tattoo design to get sent to me ready for tomorrow 🙂
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Things moving forward, my Tattoo!
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
People taking up the pavement and people who don’t say thanks when you hold the door open!
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
I don’t have a fav but I have current preferences over other stuff(Doesn’t really answer the question lol)
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Job searching or training
68. Your first best friend?
A girl called Danielle
69. Your first kiss?
14-15 years old was my first proper kiss
70. Your first celebrity crush?
71. Your first holiday?
72. Your first pet?
Dog called Pob lol
73. Your first regret?
Not joining the Marines.
74. Your first job?
I worked in a garage.
75. Your first childhood memory?
First was a negative memory but positive was bowling with my family.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
Love, money comes and goes often.
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook for the moment as new to Twitter!
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
I have traits of both.
84. Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires are way cooler than two legged Dogs unless we’re talking about Morkvarg(Coolest wolf)
85. Seaside or countryside?
Country! but I do enjoy city life depending on where.
86. Summer or winter?
Winter! Hot coffee, Scarfs, Jackets and cool air ❤
87. Books or movies?
Mostly movies but a good book with lots of depth will take priority.
88. Horror or comedy?
Comedy but I do love Horror.
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH ON
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
No because otherwise I wouldn’t be who I am.
90. What’s your dream job?
Zoologist, Game writer.
91: What’s your guilty pleasure?
Lady Gaga, Tulisa.
92: What are you afraid of?
Cyanea Capillata they freak me out but I’m also fascinated by them. Woodlice(Erghhh)
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Spiderman’s spider sense.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
96. Would you want immortality?
Yes I want to see the world evolve and would love to make a difference with my infinite life experience.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
George RR Martin or Emilia Clarke ❤
98. Would you say you are happy?
I’m very happy.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
With someone I care about, a family; children etc.